- Adgar Park West - Budynek 'A', al. Jerozolimskie 181 A, 02-222 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Franke is a world leading provider of products and solutions for residential kitchens and bathrooms, professional foodservice, coffee preparation and semi-/public washrooms established in 37 countries.
At Franke, we want to make everything we do wonderful - from what we manufacture and design, to the way we deal with our Partners and each Other.
In this role, you will contribute by:You will be a part of the Accounts Receivable team supporting our internal customers in Europe.
- Import of bank statements into SAP
- Assign incoming payments to open items
- Check & clear customer accounts
- Reconciliation with customers
- Initiate dispute cases
- Month-end activities
- Booking of incoming payments
- Credit control & limits management
We are looking for:
- Business Education or related subject
- AR process experience is an asset
- SAP experience (SAP FI)
- English min. B1 is required
- The second language from Italian, Spanish or French on min. B2 level is also required.
- Private medical care
- Benefit system cards
- Life insurance
- Discount for Franke products
- E-learning platform
- Great coffee :-)
Ready to apply? Make your mark. Join us.
Please attach your CV in English.
Franke Polska ESSC
Al. Jerozolimskie 181A, Adgar Park West Build
Additional information can be found at: www.franke.com