Accountant with Spanish
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)
- ogłoszenie wygasło 6 lat temu
The role is based in the Global Finance Centre of Excellence in Krakow, Poland. The centre is supporting the development of the businesses across the European region. The centre covers all finance functions including Reporting (management and financial), Accounting, Product Control and Financial Systems. The Centre of Excellence will focus on system standardization and process transformation to deliver the highest quality analysis and insight to all the countries it supports.
The team is responsible for undertaking and completing all daily, monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounting processes and transactions. This must be in accordance with Local and Group accounting standards. The team is responsible for developing accounting control processes as necessary, as determined by changes in Accounting Standards or by HSBC Group Finance.
- Monitor all P&L and Balance sheet transactions to ensure accurate and timely transaction posting, correcting where required,
- Complete and control the period end close process which includes creation of journal vouchers of accruals, prepayments, salaries, end of month adjustments, Fixed Assets Depreciation etc.,
- Daily Control of Accounting exception reports,
- Prepare General Ledger Account Substantiation for the purpose of Monthly Balance Certification process,
- Cross-Country review of tasks performed by colleagues working for other countries,
- Assist with change and improvement of process. Leading small projects concerning process improvements,
- Provide feedback / suggestions to improve existing processes and update procedures accordingly,
- Build and maintain good working relationships with relevant teams across a wide range of areas throughout the organization,
- To work closely with other Finance Teams.
- Good knowledge of financial accounting and control,
- Proven experience on a similar position,
- Relevant University degree preferred,
- Fluent English,
- Very good knowledge of Spanish (French would be an asset),
- Knowledge of Financial Services,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Excellent Excel skills,
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with people at all levels,
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines,
- Self-reliance and decisiveness,
- Flexibility to work within a changing environment.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
All current positions are available on: www.hsbcservicedelivery.com
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data by HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o., in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.