- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, international company, specializing in outsourcing and consulting services, we are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
Accountant with Spanish (m/f)Numer ref.: JO-2101-461326
- Analysing, processing and verifying financial issues (AP)
- Responding to customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner;
- Processing data using different tools and systems;
- Optimization of accounting process;
- Cooperation with other departments.
- 1 year of experience in accounting or customer service;
- Good command of Spanish (B2 level) and communicative English (B1);
- Knowledge of the MS Office software;
- Well-developed analytical and communication skills;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks.
The Client offers:
- Contract of employment;
- Great atmosphere;
- Initial training and on-boarding process;
- Opportunity to widen accountancy knowledge;
- Regular company’s events;
- Additional life insurance;
- Private medical care for you and your family.
I hereby authorize and give my consent to CPL Jobs Sp. z o.o., Warsaw 02-001, Al. Jerozolimskie 81, REGON 142578192, NIP 701-02-56-845 (hereinafter referred to as: CPL Jobs) to administer, process and store me personal data, to disclose my personal data as necessary to potential employers in order to carry out the recruitment procedure and to set and negotiate terms of employment. The consent is given as well in order to process my personal data by CPL Jobs after the recruitment is completed to store it for further recruitment processes and can be withdrawn at any time.
CPL Jobs informs that my personal data can be disclosed to other authorized CPL group entities within European Economic Area. At the same time I declare that all the data included in my CV and application documents have been given voluntarily and are true. I acknowledge that my personal data will be deleted immediately after the cancelation of my consent as well as when update of my personal data will be no longer possible. CPL Jobs informed me that I have the right of access to my data and the right to rectify these data. I acknowledge that the information about potential employer will be disclosed with me after CPL Jobs verify my working qualifications provided in my application documents.