Accounting and Financial Reporting Specialist
- Czerwone Maki 84, Dębniki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 10 hours ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
• support standard accounting processes such as Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger including Taxes and Intercompany Balance reconciliation
• prepare and sign-off on monthly income statement and balance sheet post accounting transactions
• produce monthly financial close packs and provide detailed commentaries on significant business movements
• identify and prepare analytics, leveraging financial and non-financial information, to provide explanations and insights that enable optimized decision-making
• produce and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park. Our role is to support the EMEA/Swiss region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial data information.
Key objective of the role is to deliver high level accounting and financial reporting support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations & have daily interaction with various internal clients located globally including Integrated Middle Office, Financial Controllers across all legal entities and divisions.
• bachelor’s / master’s degree or equivalent in accounting / economics
• at least 4 years experience in a similar role focusing on accounting / financial reporting / financial analysis
• fluent in written and spoken English
• proficient in MS excel (VBA would be an asset)
• strong analytical skills
• great attention to detail
• accurate and reliable mindset
• a can-do attitude to get the problem solved (despite all challenges)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Job Reference #234815BR