- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Pełny etat
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change
Accounting Expert with EnglishNumer ref.: 220321
- Record, verify and execute transactions with a high level of complexity.
- Comply with standards, policies and procedures defined.
- Support in solving, follow up on issues and looking for solutions across teams.
- Update and creation of accounting procedures.
- Monitor and implement changes in ICS for the respective area across teams.
- Understand, monitor and take proper action regarding KPIs.
- Meetings with our stakeholders.
- Prepare and conduct trainings/workshops.
- Coordination group of process key users if needed.
- Support for Senior Accounting Expert, Team Leaders, Operation Manager in the definition of strategies related to the processes affected.
- Engage in global process initiatives and/or expert networks.
- Active participation in accounting projects.
- University degree preferable in Accounting, Finance or Economics, advanced internal/ external accounting courses.
- recommended 5 or more years’ experience in accounting, experience in a shared service center for accounting beneficial (e.g. manager support in dedicated process); Experience in conducting and preparing trainings and/or workshops.
- Good knowledge of English (min C1), another as beneficial language: Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Hungarian, Czech or Slovak.
- MS Office, SAP FI or other ERP systems as beneficial.
- Ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment, issues handling, decision-making.
- Ability to lead teleconferences in an international context and to handle and communicate appropriately in critical situations/escalations.
- A great career opportunity in a Life Science International company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training in the role and Development opportunities within the company;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment, including a relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.