- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Accounting Expert with ItalianNumer ref.: 194421
- Responsibility for Accounting Policy, chart of accounts and accounting procedure.
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with Company Policy and IFRS.
- Record, verify and execute transactions according to process documentation.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and yearly closing and reporting activities.
- Reconcile general ledger and subledgers accounts.
- Supervision of Asset Management incl. keeping records of fixed and intangible assets, handling depreciation and retirement of fixed assets
- Cooperation with other departments with investments settlement (incl. assets under construction)
- Control and analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues.
- Coordination and being a key contact person for internal and external audits.
- Organize and delegate financial responsibilities to accounting team.
- Comply with standards, policies and procedures defined.
- Monitor and implement changes in Internal Controls.
- Support in solving, follow up on issues and looking for solutions across teams. Identify potential process improvements and take ownership for implementation.
- Responsibility for organizing, training and mentoring staff.
- Coordinating accounting projects and initiatives with other departments.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree preferable in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Accounting courses and certificates, e.g. ACCA, CIMA.
- 5 or more years’ experience in general accounting.
- Very good knowledge of general accounting, IFRS and Asset Management.
- Experience in SAP or other ERP system as beneficial.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Very good English language skills.
- Good Italianlanguage skills.
- Dedication and accuracy, strong organizational skills, ability to make decisions and eager to learn;
- Motivation, communication, team work and ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.