- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
AmRest is the largest independent company operating a chain of restaurants in Central and Eastern Europe. Since 1993, the company has been developing a portfolio of excellent brands such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Starbucks, Bacoa, Sushi Shop, Blue Frog, KABB and La Tagliatella. Currently, AmRest manages over 2,200 restaurants in 26 countries, and thanks to our unique culture "Everything is possible!", It provides delicious flavors, and exceptional service.
Provides on time, complete and reliable Accounts Payable settlements. Establishes control processes and measures to prevent irregularities. Provides continuous improvement of processes and manages the AP team. Ensures effective cooperation with other members of the accounting team as well as other employees.
- Managing a team implementing Accounts Payable processes for Polish and German units;
- Ensuring correct, reliable and timely accounting of purchase invoices;
- Creating solutions aimed at the effective use of existing accounting tools supporting AP processes
- Proactively verifying processes in search of increasing their efficiency and transparency (with particular emphasis on automatization and digitization). Coordinating the implementation and managing changes;
- Working with internal clients - increasing awareness of recipients within the AP area;
- Preparing and analyzing KPIs for AP processes;
- Supporting team members in professional development in the organization.
Your skills & experience:
- University degree in accounting or finances;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting and team management;
- Very Good knowledge of English is a must;
- Very good knowledge of accounting principles;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Experience in process management and knowledge of SAP will be an advantage;
- Openness to new challenges and working in a dynamically changing environment.