Accounting Manager (f/m)
Currently we're looking for accounting manager who will join our client. Chosen candidate will be responsible for preparation and implementation company's financial strategy.
Our client is international green energy producer.
- Preparation of financial statements according to Polish GAAP and IFRS for group of companies in Poland;
- Preparation of reports for the needs of the company's HQ, management board, banks and external institutions;
- Cooperating with external institutions;
- Preparation and implementation of the company's financial strategy;
- Preparation of the annual budget and plans;
- Controlling implementation;
- Optimization of the cost structure and the level of current assets, assessment of investments projects;
- Cooperating with external auditors, banks, insurance companies, investors and tax authorities;
- M&A analysis.
Experience as Chief Accountant, Deputy Chief Accountant or Audit Manager;
- Knowledge of Polish GAAP; IFRS knowledge will be an asset;
Theoretical and practical knowledge of polish tax regulations (CIT, VAT);
- Experience in ERP systems;
Ability to adapt to operate in dynamic environment;
Analytical thinking and ability to draw conclusions;
Very good excel;
Excellent written and spoken English. Other languages welcome.
- Competitive salary package;
- Possibility to develop within fast growing environment.
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Michael Page is a part of the PageGroup, which operates through 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 35 years.
Find out more about Michael Page