Klikając w przycisk „Aplikuj”, „Aplikuj teraz” lub w inny sposób wysyłając zgłoszenie rekrutacyjne do __________ (Pracodawca, administrator danych), zgadzasz się na przetwarzanie przez Pracodawcę Twoich danych osobowych zawartych w zgłoszeniu rekrutacyjnym w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ogłoszeniu.
- Ważna jeszcze 17 dnido: 21 cze 2020
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Accounting Specialist (AP/AR/GL) with foreign language
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
While applying, be sure to include the first and the second constent. Third one is facultative.
Please note that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. A notice of withdrawal can be sent via the website here or by e-mail to [email protected] The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data in the period from the date of consent to the processing of personal data to the date of consent withdrawal.
- Perform the end-to-end accounting processes that may include: accounting documents processing, preparation of financial statements, etc.
- Supervision of complete accounting processes for legal entities (receivables, payables, fixed assets)
- Identifying and solving common cross-process (PTP, OTC, RTR) issues
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities including completion of sub-ledger postings, reconciliations, sub-ledger lockdown, posting to GL, Fixed Assets accounting, Cash accounting and corporate submissions
- Perform and support General Ledger (GL) journal entries postings, GL and cash account review, maintenance and analysis, GL master data change requests, reconciliations, foreign exchange adjustments and corporate required accounting
- Ensuring accuracy and data integrity in the end-to-end financial reporting process by ensuring compliance with the internal control requirements
- Responsible for timely reporting of key financials and compliance with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level agreements (SLAs)
- Responding to queries from Operating Company, support Legal Entities and HQ on ad-hoc tasks
- Assist in performance of tax activities, VAT statements and Intrastate reporting
- Manage and update internal processes and manuals (e.g. internal control system)
- Contributing to General Ledger process improvement initiatives
- Provide guidance and support to other team colleagues on technical, professional and client issues at the level of team’s daily duties
- Perform other tasks related to the processes being established in SSC
- 1+ year of professional experience in (AP/AR/GL)
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, equivalent major or equivalent experience
- Very good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of other European language will be an asset
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Very good teamwork skills and positive, proactive attitude
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team
- Possibility of participation in various projects/improvements
- Opportunity to support transition of accounting processes
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities
- Flexible working hours