ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence in Dąbrowa Górnicza is seeking candidates for new position:
Accounting Specialist (GL) with German
- Service for German enterprise in scope of accounting and corporate reporting according to local norms and IFRS standards,
- General Ledger Journal Entries postings (financial assets, reserves, write-downs, taxes),
- Responsibility for end-month closing including Financial Reporting (in BPM),
- Participation in Statutory Financial Statements preparation,
- Reconciliation and clarification of intergroup settlements and balance differences,
- Providing Explanations to external and internal audit, headquarters, tax department,
- Bank Statement processing,
- Preparing reports, analysis and ad hoc tasks within General Ledger / Fixed Assets perimeter,
- Current accounts analysis, explanatory correspondence, preparing account notes,
- Define, maintain and update operational procedures,
- GL Masterdata maintenance,
- Tasks related to the Fixed Assets register: maintain fixed assets masterdata, account for fixed assets changes, run and post monthly depreciation, fixed assets reporting.
- Experience in General Ledger / Fixed Assets Accounting minimum 2 years,
- Bachelor degree (Finance, Accounting would be an asset),
- Very good German language skills,
- Good English language skills,
- Good knowledge of Excel,
- Knowledge of SAP - would be an asset,
- Good work organizational skills,
- Good communicative skills,
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Interesting work in international environment with modern working tools,
- Professional training / studies refund,
- Language training during working hours,
- Subsidized canteen and "fruit Wednesday",
- Social package includes: private medical care in Medicover; MultiSport or MultiKino package; retirement program for employees,
- Holiday funds,
- Additional day off on the Steelworker’s Day (4th of May).
Rozwijaj się i dołącz do naszego zespołu!