private medical care
- Pomorska 106A, ŁódźŁódź, Łódź
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- Preparation and posting of PO and non-PO invoices
- GR/IR reconciliation and follow up
- Preparation of payment proposals
- Responding to vendor queries (via e-mail)
- Performing period/year end closing activities for Invoice to Pay process
- Preparation of closing reports
- Creation and update of process documentation
- Cash application
- Performing cash collection
- Deductions management
- Orders management (review/ unblocking)
- Credit limit review
- Performing period/year end closing activities for Invoice to Customer process
-Creation and update of process documentation
2 years of experience in Invoice to Pay (PTP)/ Invoice to Customer (OTC) process
Working knowledge of SAP
Good understanding of accounting rules
Experience in performing month/year end procedures
Good English skills (min. B2)
Higher education in accounting/finance and/ or accounting courses would be an asset
Very good communication skills, attitude for problem solving and team work skills
What we offer
Working for prestige Client
Internal training program
Opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses
Set of social benefits to choose from
Opportunity to develop your career!
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery
employee referral program
training and courses
remote work (during the pandemic)
discounts on selected products/services
Call with the Recruiter
Infosys Poland Sp. z o.o.
We are present in four major Polish cities: Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań and Kraków.
The respective centers are supported by qualified professionals, providing BPM, HRO and ITO services for some of the largest clients in the world in over 28 languages. In Łódź alone there are at least 2,200 specialists, making Infosys one of the most important players in the service sector in Poland.
Our Infosys BPM Poland key business process outsourcing service areas are tax management, master data management, finance and accounting, sourcing and procurement, business transformation projects, and auditing.
With the implementation of Lean Methodology across the industry, we have focused on improving the business processes. The transformation of the Business Process Management (BPM) industry reflects the fact that the nature of work in the enterprise has moved beyond just processing transactions to management of a client’s end-to-end business process as a partner.