Accounting Specialist PTP - Portuguese speaker
- Galileo, Armii Krajowej 18, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Accounting Specialist PTP - Portuguese speakerNumer ref.: 123152
- Minimize the volume of the documents to be processed manually (reduced rate of exceptions)
- Perform document indexing/OCR data completion
- Perform validation of the documents according to client business requirements
- Handle exceptions in the process
- Manage of invoice rejection
- Process AP documents according to the procedure agreed with the client
- Ensure processing invoices according to the agreed targets
- Perform accounting for prepayments
- Communicate effectively and timely to resolve issues
- Contribute to group success of meeting and/or exceeding operational metrics
- Excellent communication skills, including full working knowledge of written and spoken English and Portuguese
- BA/BS degree (or relevant skills / equivalent experience)
- Minimum 12 months relevant work experience in a corporate environment
- Soft skills including proven ability to turn frustrated customers into happy customers and communicate to employees at all levels within the organization
- Experience working with finance or accounting-related products
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently
- Experience with Google Docs suite of products
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Your Life @ IBM:
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge? Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible. Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.