For our Client, international company with its NEW Business Center, we are currently looking for:
Accounting Specialist with English
- Timely and accurate processing of specific accounting transactions according to process documentation in one of departments: General Ledger, Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable.
- Working within Client Accounting team.
- Support, follow-up and escalation of identified issues.
- Contribution to process improvements and documentation.
- Participation in month-end close and day-to-day activities and reporting.
- Preparation of analysis.
- Close cooperation with central corporate entities based in Europe.
- Development and improvement of current corporate accounting processes.
- Supporting transition projects - availability to travel may be required.
- German, French, Italian, Swedish languages - Nice to have.
- Advanced in English.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant accounting experience is required – AP, AR or GL department.
- EU Citizenship - nice to have.
- Knowledge of standard accounting principles.
- Accurate and timely data entry skills with attention to details.
- Must possess strong time management skills and be able to handle a high volume of transactions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with focus on accuracy and efficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
The Client offers
- Opportunity to be a part of developing company.
- Very good office location.
- Stable employment in multicultural and international organization.
- Competitive salary and good social benefits package.
- Friendly work atmosphere.