- KrakówKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Accounting Supervisor (Expert)Numer ref.: AC/06.2020/HK/KRK
We are searching for Candidates who have:
- Primary degree in accounting/finance related discipline.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in corporate full general ledger accounting or group accounting, with financial reports preparation or audit background
- Very good understanding of financial/accounting principles, including IFRS knowledge
- Basic supervisor/ team management/ coaching experience (strong plus)
- Excellent numerical ability with experience of working quickly and accurately while meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to cooperation across the team
- Excellent communication skills in English
Main responsibilities on this position:
- Independent review of work prepared by Accounting and Financial Reporting Representatives and Senior Representatives
- Undertaking primary responsibility for the provision of GL Accounting & Financial Reporting services to allocated clients
- Manage and supervise a team of Senior Accountants and Accountants.
- Primary responsibility for coaching and developing Senior Accountants and Accountants and providing appropriate feedback via periodic meetings and the firm’s performance appraisal process
- Liaising with clients’ auditors and tax advisors and coordinating the supply of information and responses to queries.
- Developing and maintaining strong familiarity with applicable laws, regulations and interpretations governing accounting framework, financial statements and disclosure, including IFRS, US GAAP and Luxembourg GAAP
We offer You:
- Salary depends on your previous experience and knowledge
- Employee contract with possibility to long-term cooperation
- Remote work and onboarding during the pandemic
- Additional working benefits
- Friendly and international team
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.