- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
For our Client, global investment company, we are looking for Candidates for the following position:
Team provides a full site of administrative services to support private equity funds and property management including specific set of funds, fund accounting, investor servicing, ensuring that NAV packs for private equity & real estate clients are prepared in line with company policy and procedure.
- Reviews general ledger transactions and annual/quarterly and monthly financial statements for multiple real estate properties.
- Conducts accounting services on behalf of assigned real estate clients and moderately complex funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
- Performs Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Performs general and advanced accounting functions in order to meet funds’ calendar deadlines.
- Manages external as well as internal audits.
- Checks the work of more junior team members.
- Performs cash and asset reconciliations related to more intricate accounts or transactions within assigned funds.
- Verify, review and analyse various fund levels general ledgers on both cash and accrual basis.
- Escalates typical transactions to senior team members.
- Drafts reports for clients regarding the performance of funds.
- May reviews first draft reports completed by more junior staff. Interacts with clients in answering questions regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
- No direct reports but may provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Min. 3-5 years of total work experience in the field of accounting.
- GL accounting experience is desirable.
- Real estate experience/education as a plus.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with preparing financial statements.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups