- Lęborska 3B, 80-386 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Nordic Services is fully owned by Vista Holding Group, a developing company with over 3000 employees and a diverse scope of activities. Its main business is Trygge Barnehager, one of the largest private entrepreneur and operator of kindergartens in Norway. The office in Gdańsk is established to provide accounting, data processing and IT services for all companies within the Group.
Learn more about Vista Holding:
Areas of responsibility/role:
- Data processing, control check and reporting activities for financial & accounting processes.
- Analysis and documentation of existing systems’ business processes.
- Accounting services for Norwegian companies.
- Evaluating and describing features of the system.
- Validating new functionalities through manual test cases.
- Proposing improvements and process modifications.
- Active role in designing procedures
- Providing operational and production support of corporate financial applications including functional configuration management and documentation needed to support the applications.
- A bachelor or master degree.
- Very good English (both spoken and written)
- Very good Polish (both spoken and written)
- Good work organization to meet deadlines
- Good planning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Paying attention to details and accuracy
- Basic knowledge in accountancy will be beneficial
- Experience in working with client’s change requests and/or in software testing will be beneficial
What we offer after 3 months trial period:
- Full time permanent contract
- Salary adequate to the candidate's experience and qualifications
- A Multisport benefit card
- A Medicover private health care
- Friendly team of co-workers; we are supporting each other and focus on solving the problems, not on finding the guilty one
- Non-corporate environment where your ideas and input is really listened (short decision making chain)
- Flat hierarchy structure
- Flexible working hours
- This position is office-based but each month up to 3 days of work from home are available for employees
Interested candidates should submit CV in English and include the following
GDPR consent statement:
I hereby give consent of my personal data included in my application to be gathered and processed by Nordic Services and other entities included in the capital group for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.