- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa na zastępstwo
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
E&C Accounting/Tax Specialist
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 65.000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and activity description
Air Liquide Engineering & Construction - A technology partner of choice
Air Liquide Engineering & Construction builds the Group’s production units (mainly air gas separation and hydrogen production units) and provides external customers with efficient, sustainable, customized technology and process solutions. Our core expertise in industrial gas, energy conversion and gas purification, enables customers to optimize natural resources. We cover the entire project life-cycle: license engineering services / proprietary equipment, high-end engineering & design capabilities, project management & execution services. In addition we also offer efficient customer services through our worldwide set-up. As a technology partner, customers benefit from our research and development to achieve energy transition goals.
For the Accounting & Taxes department of Air Liquide Global E&C Solutions Poland S.A. we are looking for:
Mission and Responsibilities
The Accounting/Tax Specialist position will enable you to gain valuable knowledge and experience in the Accounting & Taxes Department.
- Providing ad hoc support in the accounting area if needed.
- Entry, assignment, and booking of accounting and financial documents
- Handling and verification of incoming AP invoices
- Monitoring of correct workflow and correctness and completeness of accounting documentation
- Support in month-end closing reporting within defined schedule and scope
- Preparation of payments to contractors and others
- Daily involvement/cooperation with other team members as required
- Support in VAT/CIT/WHT reporting (also foreign VAT registration in cooperation with external advisors)
- Providing tax support for internal departments
- Coordination of the accounting and tax posting with external tax advisors/ service providers for permanent establishment
- Accounting Specialist reports directly to the Head of Accounting and Taxes.
- This role is located in Krakow - Poland.
- Up to 2 year of progressive accounting experience,
- Degree in Finance/Accounting,
- Knowledge of accounting and tax regulations (related to the local and international market),
- Fluency in English,
- Very good command of Excel,
- Experience with SAP would be an asset,
- Interpersonal/Communication skills,
- Analytical and detail oriented skills,
- Team-driven mindset.
- Interesting, challenging position in an international company,
- Work in a multicultural team,
- Modern office space,
- Training and opportunities to develop,
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience,
- Attractive compensation and benefits package,
- Possibility to purchase company shares on preferential terms,
- Private healthcare and MultiSport card.
For more information about our company visit www.engineering-airliquide.com