Accounting Team Leader in Global Supplier Services - Associate
J.P. Morgan Poland Services sp. z o.o.O firmie
- al. Jana Pawła II 19, 00-854 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
As part of GSS Operations, the reconciliations team work on reconciling AP liability accounts, Balance Sheet accounts, Indirect Tax accounts, Bank accounts & performing various control reconciliations to ensure accurate and complete accounting.
As manager of the team the associate will be responsible for the team’s service delivery, quality and timeliness of customer interactions & adherence to the defined control framework. The manager will also be responsible in ensuring a healthy environment for the team to work in, managing the employee lifecycle & employee welfare.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing Reconciliation team which
- On a daily basis performs reconciliations of AP liability accounts, Balance sheet accounts, Indirect Tax accounts, Bank accounts & other control accounts.
- Performs key control account reconciliations to ensure accurate accounting & completeness in transfer of accounting from product systems to the general ledger.
- Partner with other operations teams and the LOBs to ensure any accounting breaks are investigated in a timely manner and resolved.
- Support other operational teams who consume data provided by the core operations team & liaise with them to ensure there are no upstream or downstream issues with the transactions.
- Participate in a culture of continuous improvement with focus on improving processes & delivery efficiency as well as a world class customer experience.
- Support reporting requirements for legal entity & business finance controllers.
- Participate in working groups supporting strategic platform changes
Knowledge and Skills
- Prior experience of managing AP/GL processes independently
- Prior experience in managing teams of 10-15 people
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word, Power Point) – SharePoint knowledge
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Ability to multitask
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.