- Oxygen, Jacka Malczewskiego 26, 71-612 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We offer you a possibility to develop your team in close cooperation with GL Supervisor, within which you will create and support culture of continuous improvement, influence accounting processes and shape department’s working environment in our SSC for Demant Group. Working closely with people and processes you will have a real impact on the organization through financial operations.
Working with us You will receive:
- opportunity to grow within organization and GL team;
- team and organization development potential;
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to use and develop your team management skills in cooperation with the GL Supervisor;
- independent and responsible position;
- participation in projects and training aimed at improving qualifications;
- chance to implement your own ideas;
- relocation package.
Being a part of our team You will be:
- managing a team of 5-10 people including recruiting, supporting, motivating and evaluating team employees;
- responsible for knowledge management within a team;
- responsible for the fulfillment of reporting obligations;
- process responsible for a given accounting area in terms of keeping the agreed deadlines and quality of task performance;
- taking care of creating a professional image of the department and building a positive relationship outside and inside the organization;
- supporting and promoting the culture of Continuous Improvement by creating favorable conditions and implementing improvements;
- the ideas and projects you support throughout the organization will contribute to the development of the company.
We are waiting for you if:
- you have higher education in the field: finance and accounting, economics or related;
- on your career path you had chance to work in the General Ledger Department;
- you have a leadership background or a chance to lead a project;
- your English skills allow you to communicate seamlessly in business situations;
- you look for empowerment and opportunities to contribute to growing SSC organization (supporting transitions & process optimization);
- you are open, communicative, inquisitive and willing to look for solutions and improvements.
We encourage you to apply for this position!