- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
General Ledger department is in charge of General Accounting, Global Fixed Assets & Intercompany Operations and Statutory & Compliance activities for Motorola’s entities in the region.
- Work and cooperation with various teams within the General Ledger team as well as the wider Finance Operations Center to provide support for accounting close, reporting and ad hoc projects
- Processing of journal entries
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Analysis and review of balance sheet items for entities in the region
- Liaising with country teams to ensure that Service Level Agreements are met
- Work on processes documentation
- Other ad hoc tasks as determined by the GL Manager/Team Lead
- Student in final years of study - Accounting or Finance
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good MS Excel skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills, able to interact with Finance and non-Finance staff at various levels
- Good spoken and written English
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.