Accounts Payable Accountant
- Gdańsk, Pomeranian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work
You will be responsible for following the Accounts Payable processes and methods identifying and communicating areas of improvement to the Accounts Payable Team Lead. Your existing knowledge of the Accounts Payable functions will be key to this role as will an understanding of ERP systems. You should be keen to take on fresh challenges, develop your technical and interpersonal skills as well as expand your knowledge and experience through on the job training.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure all vendor invoices are correctly matched against receipts of Purchase Orders
• Timely processing of Accounts Payable invoices
• Review and check all vendor statements; contact vendors for invoices not received
• General accurate accounts payable filing
• Ensure that internal checking and approvals procedures are adhered to
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed in line with set company payment dates
• Identifying the best route to a solution in rectifying invoice queries
• Manage and take responsibility for assigned ledgers
• Support both internal and external audit processes
• Resolve vendor queries, escalating to Team Lead where necessary
• Work to AP processes, making recommendation where necessary on areas of improvement
• Contribute to induction training
• Carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably be expected by line manager
Standard grade Maths, English (essential)
Qualfiication in Accounting/Finance or business related subject (desirable)
Working knowledge within a finance position (essential)
Working knowledge within an accounts payable position (desirable)
Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook) (essential)
ERP Systems knowledge (essential)
What we offer
Medical Insurance : Get seen, diagnosed, and treated when you’re unwell. Life and Disability
100% company- paid benefit
Insurance cover 24/h throughout the world
Full coverage in case of sports activities
Retirement : Contribution is 1.5% from the Employer and 2% from the Employee
CLOSING DATE 30 SEPTEMBER 2023
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.