Accounts Payable Accountant
- Processing PO and non-PO invoices,
- Solving issues concerning e.g. blocked invoices,
- Monitoring debit balances,
- Responding to queries via e-mail and phone,
- Performing monthly and yearly close activities,
- Supporting improvements inniciatives,
- Cooperating closely with other departments.
- Preferably a degree in Finance/ Accountancy area,
- Around a year of experience in AP department,
- Ability to process both PO and non-PO invoices,
- Fluent knowledge of English (B2/C1 level),
- Very good communication skills,
- Strong focus on details & great self-organisation abilities.
The Client offers
- Wide possibilities of development in other financial roles,
- Standardized and well-organized financial processes,
- Modern office located in the city center,
- Annual bonus,
- Private medical care, sports card, life insurence,
- Lunch vouchers.