- Prosta 51, 00-838 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Accounts Payable Accountant will handle day-to-day responsibilities related to the company’s accounts payable functions. This position is located in Warsaw and will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor in Chicago, IL as well as the Finance Manager in Warsaw.
You will be an energetic and self-motivated professional, happy to have a hands-on role and you will get involved in a wide range of processes, in order to understand and implement improvements and standardization.
What does the position of Accounts Payable Accountant look like?
- Make certain all invoices receive correct general ledger account coding.
- Identify the proper company, period, and account and accurately record invoice details into the accounts payable system.
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable Supervisor to close accounts payable module.
- Maintain manual check or check authorization form and chart of accounts affecting A/P processing.
- Process vendor statement analysis and maintain all vendor files.
- Code vendor invoices and vouch necessary payments to vendors.
- Provide accurate and efficient Accounts Payables processing and analysis.
- Perform vendor invoice analysis and account reconciliations.
- Review and approve expense reports for US and Canadian employees in accordance with the expense report policy.
- Provide report of expenses to payroll for bimonthly payments.
- Ability to meet deadlines for designated tasks without compromising quality of work.
- Assume additional responsibilities as needed.
- 1-3 years in an accounts payable department.
- NetSuite and Coupa experience a plus.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to problem solve.
- High attention to detail and process oriented.
- Ability to be flexible in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- College/university degree, preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
- We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
What do we offer:
- Work in multicultural and very modern working environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package: private medical care, life group insurance, sport card/ co-financing of holidays.
- Training and development.
- Full time employment contract.
- Lunch cards.
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE).
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Visit the Trustwave Jobs or Jobvite boards to view and apply for other open positions in Trustwave!