- Inflancka 4a, 00-189 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Currently, for our Warsaw office, we are looking to fill a position of a AP Accountant for Tiger of Sweden. This position is a maternity replacement contract for expected period of 14 months. Our office is located on Inflancka Street close to metro station “Dworzec Gdański”.
In this role you will be responsible for working in the Accounts Payable/ Travel and Expenses
- Set up new suppliers and book timely supplier invoices according to defined procedure and processes
- Meet the daily and weekly deadlines for Supplier Payments
- Service and support to Brands/Credit Controllers by responding timely and accurately to queries
- Participation in generating new ideas to improve processes.
- Taking active part in continuous improvements/project activities
- Responsible for updating, preparing and reporting actual figures to Corporate Finance - meeting deadlines within AP area
- Preparation of audit documentation in collaboration with other team members (GL/AR/RA)
- Follow and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Daily Supplier invoice booking
- Vendor payments processing and clearing
- Responding to vendor queries and reconciling vendor balances
- Daily employee travel expense booking
- Support the Concur Travel & Expense (T&E) Reporting tool and Update Concur T&E databases on confirmed employee changes
- Handle all queries received from travelers, Instruct employees about the Concur T&E Reporting tool
- Ensure that queries related to T&E are resolved in a timely manner
- Help in monthly and quarterly reporting to Corporate Finance in accordance with finance calendar and other reporting requirements from Corporate Finance for the relevant entities.
- Financial controlling of monthly figures before submitting to Corporate Finance
- Reconciliation of: Payables and Bank Accounts
- Projects to improve processes, clean up etc.
- Other ad hoc tasks and projects defined by direct manager
Working relationships and key partners
- References: AP / AR Team
- Direct reporting line: AP / AR Manager
- Internal partners: Other FSS teams, GL Accountants, Credit Controllers, Business Controllers, Key Users, Corporate Finance
- External partners: Suppliers, Collection Bureaus, Various suppliers, External Consultants.
- English: level B1 or above.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills, good communication skills.
- Excel and other MS Office applications skills.
- Team-working attitude and ownership of duties.
- Proactive and open approach
- Dynamic work environment in an international company
- Friendly atmosphere
- Exciting and challenging job with your own area of responsibility
- Attractive benefit package
- Possibility to grow in professional carrier
- Competitive salary
- Possiblity to participate in language courses
please send your CV in English via red button below the ad