TÜV Rheinland is a leading global independent testing service provider with 145 years of experience and almost 20000 employees all around the world. The independent experts stand for the quality and safety of people, technology, and the environment in nearly every sphere of personal activity as well as train people in a broad range of fields and industries.
TÜV Rheinland Polska has been present on the Polish market for more than 20 years. In 2018 a new chapter has started: TÜV Rheinland Europe Shared Services Centre has opened in Katowice. At TÜV Rheinland SSC we strive for excellence in everything we do. We have a passion for what we do. And we love what we do. Join the young and dynamically growing team of professionals. Join the company with long lasting tradition, firm values and a courage and vision for the future.
Accounts Payable Accountant with GermanReference no.: APAG//18
Miejsce pracy: Katowice - Silesia Business Park
In this position you will be responsible for various operational F&A activities within an Accounts Payable area in our new Shared Services Center’s office in Katowice. You will have possibility to participate in process migration from other countries to Katowice.
WHAT TASKS CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Accurately and timely perform all activities, according to the guidelines received from Team Leader
- Responsible for the preparation of specifications/reconciliations and documentation of the submitted financial data
- Vendor Master Data maintenance, ensure accuracy of the Vendor Master Data in the ERP systems
- Receive and review invoices and/or other documentation for completeness and compliance with defined policies and procedures
- Code, verify and process invoices according to defined policies and procedures in ERP system
- Ensure proper matching of invoices with the payments
- Prepare parts of the monthly reconciliation
- Communicate with internal and external SSC customer in an effective and efficient manner
- Report periodically or upon request KPI’s measurements
- Possible participation in process migration
- Prepare process documentation: desktop procedures and process maps
- Participation in continuous process improvement
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Good command of English and German (at least B1)
- University/ College Degree: Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Experience in similar position, ideally in an international SSC or BPO environment
- Knowledge of accounting basic principles
- Previous experience with process documentation will be an asset
- Very good communication skills, customer focus and ability to work in the team
- SAP and MS Office knowledge
- Willingness to travel during the transition phase
WHAT CAN WE OFFER TO YOU?
- Stable job and cooperation with friendly and high qualified team
- Work in international environment in a modern office in Katowice
- A package of benefits, e.g. private medical care, co-financing to sport cards, possibility to have group life insurance etc.
- Possibility to take part in process migration
- Training and implementation towards new responsibilities as well as possibility to develop your skills and qualifications