QVC, the world's leading video and ecommerce retailer, have opened our new ‘State-of-the-Art’ Global Business Services center in Krakow. QVC’s Global Business Services center is an exciting new member of the QVC family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to QVC team members in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture. Right now, we are looking for the brightest mind and top talent to ensure the Centre’s success. At QVC, you will find exciting career paths and opportunities.
Accounts Payable Associate (Junior)
- Being a part of the international AP team and exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany, Italy and France.
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
- Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern office.
- Competitive benefits that include among others private medical care, life insurance, multisport.
- Validating and processing different types of incoming invoices and statements (PO and NON PO invoices, T&E reports, bank statements).
- Researching invoice discrepancies, performing necessary corrections in order to pay vendors timely.
- Participate in payment process including payment list review, blocking and releasing invoices for payment, analyzing debit balances on vendors’ accounts.
- Performing activities connected to the month end close (accruals and/or journal entries preparation, postings, reporting).
- Reconciling suppliers' statements, providing backup for posted transactions and performing activities to clean up outstanding open liabilities.
- Communicate across countries and act as a point of contact inquiries from vendors and other QVC Teams (in verbal and/or written form).
- This position may include interaction with Treasury Department, Banks around outgoing/incoming payments, ensuring timely and accurate payment execution, review for payment returns.
- Participating in internal projects and initiatives.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Speak English fluently (at least B2 level).
- Have excellent communication, and numeric skills, with good attention to detail.
- Have the ability to adapt when, due to business demands, deadlines and priorities change.
- Present the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, ability to fluently navigate between systems to view all needed information.
- Have the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Have strong team-working skills across the process area.
- Educational background in finance/accounting related fields will be a strong asset.