- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
You will be a part of Accounts Payable Operations Team. The purpose of this role is to continuously provide High Quality processing to achieve maximum Customer Satisfaction within the specified Performance Level Agreements (PLAs). Responsible for execution of invoice processing, audit, reconciliation and reporting as per Standard Operating Procedures. Contribute to process efficiency by undergoing various trainings within and outside process. Ensuring that process, procedures are continually reviewed and improved. Changes if any are communicated and implemented effectively. Take responsibility for checker’s activities where maker/checker process in place.
- Consistently delivering as per Performance Level Agreement and business requirements on the month end/quarter end, half year end and year end activities.
- Validate invoices and travel and expenses claims in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare reports and conduct accounts/transactions reconciliation
- Deal with internal and external queries via phone and email with a timely resolution.
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with customer business areas and identify areas of improvements in service.
- Take part in cross training to be in a position to provide support across teams where applicable.
- Highlight problematic/ineffective areas and take initiative to suggest ideas to change and improve processes.
- Work on the feedback provided in specific and in general to strengthen the internal controls and avoid recurrence.
- Very good written & verbal communication skills in French and English
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Should be a commerce graduate with good MS office skills
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications (possess excellent Excel knowledge)
- Accounts payable and general accounting experience
- Information management skills
- Ability to grasp quickly
- Ability to understand and interpret numeric data
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Challenging work environment,
- Car parking few minutes away from the office,
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch),
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table),
- Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen,
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]