Goldman Recruitment is a leading Polish consulting company specializing
in recruitment using Search & Selection and Executive Search methods.
Our ambition is to provide the highest level of service, ahead of the market
and creating a new standard in the personal consulting industry. www.goldmanrecruitment.pl
For our Client, an international beauty brand company located in Warsaw, we are looking for Candidates for a position of AP Accountant.
Accounts Payable Junior Accountant
- invoice processing via Open Text - PO and NPO invoices/credit notes,
- invoice posting directly in SAP (for exceptions and interest fees),
- down-payment postings,
- contact with local business - both via e-mails or SAP,
- on-time query resolution - vendor and local market/e-mail and phone communication,
- reversals, corrections,
- open items check based on the weekly Open Items report,
- operational calls with the market (if needed),
- preparation of daily reports,
- support for GR/IR clearing – Month End Closing activities,
- monitor unapproved and communicate with operational approvers as needed to ensure timely processing of all invoices,
- reconciliation of vendor account.
- 0,5 - 2 years of experience, preferably in the Accounts Payable department
- knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP,
- educational background (finance, accounting, economics etc.),
- fluency in English (min. B2 level) is a must,
- fluency in another European language, e.g. German, French or Spanish would be a big asset,
- experience with ERP system, especially SAP is a strong asset,
- ability to work under pressure to short deadlines,
- focus on client and service mindset with a commitment to a high level of customer service,
- deductive reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- stable employment in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package (check card, life insurance, medical healthcare, day off in a birthday etc.),
- convenient work location.