- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
The position of Accounts Payable Manager offers a diverse set of responsibilities and will work on various issues and projects. Lead a team focused on the complete, accurate, and timely completion of Accounts Payable (AP) transactions. Ensure compliance with internal guidelines and procedures as well as external regulatory requirements.
- Defines operating guidelines and project tasks to ensure delivery of services to assigned Business Partners in accordance with service level agreements.
- Ensures accurate processing of Accounts Payable transactions. Oversees organization and work allocation for individuals involved in transaction processing.
- Oversees analysis of accounts and highlights discrepancies/anomalies for correction.
- Leads enforcement and implementation of relevant internal accounting and reporting guidelines and compliance with external accounting regulations.
- Builds and manages relationships with Business Partners to manage expectations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support resolution of internal/external audits findings in own area responsibility.
- Oversees implementation of best practices and continuously optimizes practices to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains. Facilitates the exchange of know-how and drives implementation of best practices between the countries.
- Ensures transparency in financial reporting and disclosures. Leads Internal Control over Financial Reporting ( ICoFR) compliance and reporting for the AP team.
- Ensures timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of reporting package and associated disclosures.
- Ensures (with HR Business Partner support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- 3+ years of leadership experience, including managing teams (50+ employees)
- Solid accounting and controlling knowledge (or process knowledge if not applicable)
- Strong process and ICoFR knowledge
- Good knowledge on ERP system and master data
- Professional experience and understanding of multinational business model and environment
- Good time management and prioritization skills.
- Mature attitude towards challenges and problem solving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project leader skills (establishment of solutions and structures as well as implementation track record)
- Excellent oral and communication skills (English is a must)
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks