International Paper’s Global Business Services Center in Kraków (IPGBSC) is an established and expanding entity, delivering a variety of advanced, value-added services within the world’s most respected packaging and paper company. We co-operate with International Paper offices and manufacturing sites all over the world - North and Latin America, the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia) and Asia. International Paper GBSC is a great place to work and grow for employees educated and specialized in various fields. Discover our infinite possibilities! International Paper GBSC is currently seeking exceptional candidates to join the team as:
Accounts Payable Process Coordinator, EMEA
This position gives an opportunity to lead the Accounts Payable process for our EMEA businesses, liaising closely with our Paper and Packaging locations to ensure process effectiveness and problem resolution. This role will be the key point of contact between our business location Finance leaders and our outsourcing partner AP partners.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to co-ordinate a key accounting process, gaining exposure to our key Finance Leaders in our operating facilities, supporting them in partnering with Business Management. You will gain a strong understanding of the end to end purchase to pay process by liaising with Sourcing process leads through to Payment proposal preparation.
- Monitor the effectiveness of our Accounts Payable process on behalf of our Business locations, including AP controls and their related risks.
- Assess the benefits of and co-ordinate transition for EMEA locations to the new AP process where appropriate.
- Co-ordinate with the Global AP process leadership to ensure EMEA processes are aligned with the global model and EMEA benefits optimally from Global initiatives.
- Be a key point of contact for our location Finance teams in liaising with our outsourcing partner support team.
- Maintain relationship Financial teams and outsourcing partner.
- Communicate with and support the local Finance Director and controllers directly
- Coordinate the identification of opportunities, the design, planning and execution of alignment and standardization projects within the scope, under the supervision of the GFS Management.
- Actively propose, plan, and manage key process change implementations in EMEA
- Update and distribute the monthly KPIs, action plans and process improvement project status.
- Liaise with our EMEA Global Sourcing Team to implement a mutually beneficial end to end process.
- Bachelor degree in accounting with ideally part qualification in ACCA / CIMA.
- At least 5 years of experience in the area of accounting after study completion including 1-2 years’ experience in General Ledger.
- Transition or migrating accounting activities or project management experience
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and SAP with the ability to quickly learn other software and computer applications
- Fluent English, additional languages (French, Italian, Russian, Spanish) would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with all levels of our organization
- Strong organizational, planning and priority setting skills
- Deal with ambiguity, multiple priorities and innovation management.