- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
This is great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service
The position is the part of a Accounts Payable Team. This person will assist the AP Center Process Lead (CPL) to ensure the team is fully resourced and effectively organised to meet targets and deliver consistent results and provide accurate analysis to drive efficiencies in the Accounts Payable function.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide expert advice to other team members on SAP and other systems used by the team: be the main point of contact for technical matters;
- Have end-to-end understanding of all JSOX and compliance controls, how and when they are to be performed;
- Train the team and self-learn to ensure all team knowledge is kept current;
- Ensure Specialists are fully aware of the expected targets and monitor individual personal performance;
- Support AP CPL with regular review of the documentation to ensure its correctness;
- Ongoing operations / period close: meet department deadlines consistently to work towards a smooth month end close whilst adhering to the Global Closing Schedule;
- Co-ordinate change requests for process improvements, co-ordinating planned and unplanned testing and ensure the team have sufficient trained power users to support global testing requirements.
You as a professional:
- University degree (Accounting or Finance);
- Accounting qualification (completed or WIP) is a plus;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a multinational company (preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role (i.e. AR/AP/CM/GL);
- Understand AP department end to end processes, and ability to understand wider impact across the GBS;
- Strong command of English and Portuguese Languages (oral and written);
- Experienced SAP User; Strong Microsoft Excel user.
You as a person:
- Strong analytical, technical skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- You will identify/support process improvements and implement them;
- Able to train and develop others, and recommend solutions for problems;
- You are able to make decisions under pressure, work to tight deadlines.
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.