- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Are you passionate about the financial markets and would like to understand how it works from the inside? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and improve your language skills in a multicultural team? Join Regulatory Compliance - Monitoring & Surveillance now!
HSBC is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organizations. We serve about 38 million customers in 66 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America. We believe in being where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities. We enable businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, helping people fulfil their hopes and dreams and realize their ambitions.
While the regulatory environments globally become increasingly complex and demanding, financial institutions are expected to put in place adequate controls aimed at reducing risks in financial markets, among others, Market Abuse offences such as Insider Dealing and Market Manipulation.
As an analyst in RC Monitoring and Surveillance, you will cover the review of the electronic and audio communications to detect potential cases of breaches of law, regulation or internal policies.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (Greek speaker)Numer ref.: AP/SA/Gr/06/2020
You will be a part of HBEU International Accounts Payable Team providing services for multiple European countries. The purpose of this role is to continuously provide High Quality processing to achieve maximum Customer Satisfaction within the specified Performance Level Agreements (PLAs). Responsible for execution of invoice and expense claims processing, audit, reconciliation and reporting as per Standard Operating Procedures. Contribute to process efficiency by undergoing various trainings within and outside process.
- Consistently delivering as per Performance Level Agreement and business requirements on the month end/quarter end, half year end and year end activities,
- Validate all invoices and travel and expenses claims received from multiple European countries in an accurate and timely manner,
- New Suppliers validation and creation in cooperation with Procurement team,
- Deal with internal and external queries via phone and email with a timely resolution,
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with customer business areas and identify areas of improvements in service,
- Highlight problematic/ineffective areas and suggest process re-engineering / improvement and drive changes independently with minimal direction,
- Take part in cross training to be in a position to provide support across teams where applicable,
- Work on the feedback provided in specific and in general to strengthen the internal controls and avoid recurrence,
- Provide a professional service by acting as the primary point of contact and source of advice and guidance for all internal and external clients,
- Provide all necessary support to remaining team members in terms of process knowledge and systems specifics,
- Support for Team Manager in ad hoc tasks, projects and migrations.
- Knowledge of English and Greek languages – minimum B2 level,
- Knowledge of payments process and/or accounting rules, particularly in Accounts Payable,
- Knowledge of any accounting or invoice workflow systems will be an asset,
- Proficient in data entry and management,
- Very good MS office skills,
- Organizing and prioritizing skills,
- Problem-solving and judgmental skills.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Challenging work environment,
- Car parking few minutes away from the office,
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch),
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table),
- Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen,
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport.