- Konstruktorska 13, 02-673 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
MoneyGram is a global provider of innovative money transfer and payment services. Our mission is to connect friends and family throughout the world anyway that is convenient by providing a reliable financial connection for life's essentials and daily needs. Our services have the ability to positively impact millions of lives every day
Accounts Payable Spc IINumer ref.: 97482
The Accounts Payable Specialist II may audit incoming invoice(s) for payment and ensures proper distributions are in compliance with MoneyGram policies and procedures. May work with employees to ensure proper approvals are established in compliance with Oracle Workflow and MIL approval matrix. May partner with international suppliers and business units to assists in expense reporting audits. The Accounts Payable Specialist II may also be responsible for completing payments using Oracle. The incumbent may assists on payment research issues including any payment returns and supplier set ups, and supplier data information.
- May process invoices for payment using Oracle.
- Retrieves invoices from the IPM work list of images.
- Works with internal customers to acquire accurate information set up.
- Matches PO to invoice and works with procurement to release holds.
- Creates payments for all pay groups. Processes electronic, manual, quick and checks.
- Reviews payment batches for accuracy and funding.
- Creates wire templates as requested for payments.
- Assists with testing/creating bank interface files.
- Researches payment issues including return payments.
- Voids payments and/or following proper controls.
- May create, update, and/or audit expense reports.
- Creates new users timely.
- Audits reports daily in compliance with MGI travel policy.
- Reports monthly exceptions to review with management.
- Creates audit rules, reports, and manages corporate card information.
- Process in accordance with all policies.
- Communicates to card holders and management.
- Maintains inquiries from business and suppliers; responds timely to communications via email, phone or other correspondence.
- May complete weekly return check logs and deposits.
- May complete general ledger journal entries and analysis for corrections and/or month end.
- Completes mail, sorting, scanning on schedule and performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum Required: High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Associate Degree in accounting, preferred
- 1-3 years' experience.
- 2 years of accounting or AP experience, strongly preferred.
- Proficient 10-key and typing skills (40wpm).
- Proven PC proficiency including Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Demonstrated internal and external customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work; a self-starter.
- Resourceful researching skills with the ability to take ownership of issues and drive resolution.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing priorities and job responsibilities.
- Flexibility to help and assist other team members; team player.
- Knowledge of proper application of VAT tax assessment and corrections.
- Knowledge of withholding tax when applicable.
- Understanding of the Oracle AP Module including AP Inquiry, Reports in Oracle, Concur & Cognos.
- Understanding and knowledge of basic accounting terms.
- Understanding of Chart of Accounts.
- Action oriented to review and recommend process change to drive efficiencies.
- Follows and understands Sox Controls and best practices for payment issuance and research.
- Oracle experience, a plus.
- International invoice processing, a plus.
- Work-life balance.
- Possibility to gather experience in a friendly international environment.
- Independent position.
- Social benefits: private medical health insurance, MultiSport card, social fund, holiday allowance, social events.