About Hitachi Vantara
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist Location:
Krakow, Poland Job Overview:
We are looking for Accounts Payable Specialist to join our finance team based in Krakow. You will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices and payment runs; professional and timely resolution of internal and external enquires and issues and the proper costs classification and usage the rules of European VAT. The job holder will be also responsible for calculating month end accruals and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts: AP liabilities and accruals. In addition, the role involves assisting in ad hoc reporting and the month end process to ensure accounting periods are closed successfully. This role may also provide backup for the Travel & Expenses Clerk and Accounts Payable Specialist as and when required. Main duties & responsibilities:
- Process Invoices
- Process Employee Expense Claims
- Process Payments
- Reconcile Payments
- Assist in month end tasks to finalize the AP module, create accruals and account for prepayments
- Perform Other Duties as Required
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable or Travel and Expenses (minimum 1 year of relevant experience preferred)
- Very good English (written and spoken, at least B2 level)
- Attention to detail – The role will involve the timely and accurate processing of invoices and expense claims
- Numerical ability – Especially relevant to the auditing of employee expense claims
- Problem solving – Query resolution related to a variety of issues is required on a regular basis
- Excellent administrator – The role involves handling, processing and managing a large volume of documentation
- Knowledge of Oracle Payables
- Experience of working directly with multiple countries and cultures in a finance capacity
- Shared Service Centre experience
- Competency in Polish and additional language skills, in particular other European languages
- The happiness and welfare of our staff is of huge importance to us so we offer a competitive salary and a bonus, and have developed a generous benefits package for our team (complex medical package, life insurance, Multisport card etc.).
- We trust that our employees can organize their work in the most efficient way. At Hitachi you can adjust your work schedule to your life rhythm thanks to the flexible working hours; what's more, 30 min. break is included in 8-hours working day. Additionally, there is a possibility to work from home (based on manager's approval) and an extra day off.
- We support our employees by providing interesting educational opportunities.
- We help makes lives better through Social Innovation solutions, charitable efforts and employee volunteer participation.
- We strive to create friendly and cosy working environment. Our employees can use fully-equipped kitchen and relaxation room whenever they need a little break.
- We are a global innovative IT company that is constantly growing and developing. Join us to Inspire the Next!