- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
More specifically you will:
- Verify and process incoming invoices, including PO and non PO invoices
- Process manual payments and payments run
- Perform regular analysis over supplier accounts
- Ensure that all invoice are paid when due and verify the correctness of applied payment terms and methods
- Review and update Vendor Master Data accounts
- Support resolving vendor queries connected with payments, errors on the invoices, etc.
- Regularly reconcile assign suppliers and GL trade payable accounts (Including GR IR follow up)
- Support during the internal/external audit sessions
- Provide accurate and relevant reports in order to monitor the quality and productivity of the AP process
- Search for further automation and standardization in the process
- Occasionally support colleagues responsible for the Travel & Expenses process
- You have Accounting, Finance or Business related Bachelor or Master degree or you are during studies
- You possess some professional experience in AP processes (invoice processing, payments, queries)
- You have very good knowledge of English (German would be considered as an asset)
- You have strong analytical skills and good knowledge of SAP and MS Excel
- You demonstrate structured and analytical approach to gathering, analyzing and presenting data
- You are a team player with very good communication skills
- You pay attention to detail and possess very good time management abilities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses, external trainings etc.)
- End-to-end responsibilities and direct impact on company's business and results
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
Please be advised that Sappi Europe SA is the administrator of personal data provided in recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes, for Sappi Europe SA own and other cooperating organizations purpose. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it."
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Sappi Europe SA to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes, for Sappi Europe SA own and other cooperating organizations purpose. (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997,Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments)."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates. The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a – 183e