private medical care
Accounts Payable Specialist
Linklaters Poland Sp. z o.o.
- valid for 22 daysuntil: 12 Nov 2021
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- More than one vacancyvacancies: 2
- remote recruitment
Our vision is that Shared Services delivers transactional business services within Linklaters and is known for its customer focus, excellent service delivery, transparency and efficiency.
Bringing services together provides the scale required to simplify / standardise / automate processes to continuously improve quality, efficiency and flexibility.
The purpose of this organisation is to:
• Deliver professional business specific services to clients, meeting high level expectations aligned with our firms’ standards and culture.
• Continuously improve the quality and efficiency of assigned services.
What we are looking for
• Customer focused and service orientated
• Quality oriented, attention to detail and accuracy
• Well organized
• Keeps confidentiality
• Demonstrates good judgement
• Flexible, with ability to cope with changing priorities of the team and fluctuating volumes
• Team player
• Clear thinking and articulation
• Able to work efficiently under pressure
• Good communicator
• Able to solve problems (desirable)
Education / Qualification:
• High School graduate (or higher), alternatively an individual coming back to the labour market after longer break (unemployed, maternity leave, travel etc.)
• Finance and Accounting background (desirable)
• BA/MA degree (desirable)
• Fluent English
Expectations of the role
1 Day to day operations
• Check quality of supporting documentation,
• Communicate with business regarding coding of invoices, follow Firm’s policies and guidelines
• Review and post invoices
• Work with the business to have invoices approved, chase approvers when required
• Set invoices ready for payment
• Execute payments (selected team members)
• Reconcile payment and accounts
• Resolve invoice discrepancies
• Maintain vendor files
• Generate regular reports
• Be responsible for assigned KPI’s to meet customer needs
• Perform quality control checks to ensure consistent quality of work
• Act as a contact point for Vendors and Employees (selected team members)
• Participate in regular process reviews with clients and key stakeholders, as needed
• Participate in internal and external audit reviews
• Escalate issues and risks to the manager
2 Personal Development
• Plan and agree on personal development path with the manager
• Execute development plan accordingly
3 Operations performance improvement
• Initiate/participate in process improvement projects
• Willing to long term perform routine, repetitive tasks;
• Wanting and ready to work with numbers
• Some professional experience in the SSC/BPO environment;
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable process; (desirable)
• Knowledge of Travel and Employee Reimbursement process (desirable)
• Competent user of Microsoft desktop productivity tools including Excel
• SAP (desirable)
What we offer
Joining Team Linklaters will see you qualify for a range of benefits designed to reward the vital contribution you'll be making to our success. These include:
Private medical care
Free in-house fitness centre
Worldwide travel insurance for business and non-business travel
Benefit Multisport club card or subsidised travel card
Wide range of training opportunities
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
Linklaters Poland Sp. z o.o.
Linklaters are a people business. Being best in class in the eyes of our clients means that our people must be exceptional.
We look not only for brilliant minds, but for people who will thrive in our environment: people who love working collaboratively and demonstrate the innovative, efficient, agile, entrepreneurial and responsible mind-set we aim to bring to every interaction.
Ours is an environment of outperformance. We achieve this not with targets and incentives, but by fostering a positive, supportive, fair and open atmosphere.
We respect and value difference but insist on inclusivity. We celebrate all aspects of diversity and challenge any form of bias, because we want everyone to feel that they belong. This is vital to our ability to work as one team, with a common mind-set.
We recognise that one size does not fit all. Our goal is to embed flexibility across our firm by giving everyone the opportunity to work in an agile way, whether as a regular pattern or on an ad hoc basis, and we will be happy to discuss this further.
You will be welcomed into a globally diverse and friendly team. Team members have a mix of experience, backgrounds and technical focus, offering you the support to be successful.
A busy team focusing on operational day to day support; Challenged to drive through improvements and drive efficiencies, whilst ensuring a consistent value add service to our customers and clients. We are a pragmatic team and have a mindset and remit to seek continuous improvement.