Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the assignment
As a team member of Invoice to Pay structure, you will have an opportunity to build new finance processes from a scratch by taking part in transition in different European countries and not only!
Expert with French language which we are currently looking for will be responsible for executing a specific area of expertise in the Invoice to Pay process ensuring that that specific area is delivering the maximum contribution to the overall departmental targets.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical (FP&A, Consolidation & Reporting, people management).
- Supporting the initiatives that will deliver higher performance and less effort in the process.
- Monitoring process performance related KPIs and metrics to identify potential opportunities for improvements.
- Operationally performing specific purchase to pay activities (eg. review of payment proposals).
- Providing guidance to the transactional team for complicated cases.
- Supporting the transactional team in escalations.
- Communicating to internal/external stakeholders about change in the area of Invoice to Pay structure (eg. prepare documentation, prepare training, provide knowledge transfer etc).
- Increasing the efficiency of the process (eg. introduce automation with suppliers – EDI etc).
- Providing general ledger account coding when necessary and following up for approver input independently or in coordination with the BPO.
- Reviewing all vendor payments in accordance with AkzoNobel payment policies.
- Initiating requests for manual or urgent payments in accordance with company policy.
- Assisting in the management of the end-to-end (E2E) transactional process delivery (P2P) in line with defined quality and cost levels as set forth in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Confirming master data details (eg. Approve financial data of suppliers).
- Supporting the transactional team with complicated incidents in the process (eg. complicated accounting postings).
- Supporting RtR/OtC in executing specific processes where collaboration is required (eg. Activities of MEC).
- Experience in Accounts Payable related structure.
- Financial and business analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with internal/external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of SAP, with preference to SAP Vendor Invoice Management and SAP Finance.
- Knowledge of e-procurement suites (SAP SRM, SAP Ariba) will be a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent.
- Very good communication in English and French (verbal and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel).
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance