QVC, the world's leading video and ecommerce retailer, have opened our new ‘State-of-the-Art’ Global Business Services center in Krakow. QVC’s Global Business Services center is an exciting new member of the QVC family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to QVC team members in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture. Right now, we are looking for the brightest mind and top talent to ensure the Centre’s success. At QVC, you will find exciting career paths and opportunities.
Accounts Payable Specialist with German
- Responsible for all aspects of accounts payable ensuring bills and expense reports are paid in an accurate and timely basis while adhering to departmental policies and procedures.
- Research discrepancies in invoices and settlements, bringing to resolution and escalating issues unable to be resolved.
- Responsible for posting/entering freight bills, audit charges, debit and credit memos as assigned and/or required.
- Perform data entry and ensure that all policies and procedures are followed concerning duplicate invoice processing, correct vendor selection, as well as expense approval limits.
- Responsible for ensuring that all necessary approvals are obtained.
- Ensure that all applicable taxes have been billed and/or accrued, and that all applicable purchase orders, contracts, and/or AR requests are in place for each applicable invoice.
- Audit expense reports for proper documentation, calculation, and adherence to policy.
- Research and follow up on vendor issues and interface with other departments as needed to resolve issues/problems in a timely manner.
- Process month end accounts payable closing activities.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are fluent in English and German (B2 level as a minimum).
- Have at least Bachelor Degree (Accounting/Business/Mathematics/Statistics/Finance preferred).
- Have 0,5-2 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable, Inventory or related Finance area.
- Have the ability to adapt when, due to business demands, deadlines and priorities change.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Present strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Being a part of the international AP team and exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany, Italy and France.
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
- Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern office.
- Competitive benefits that include among others private medical care, life insurance, multisport