- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD leads in patient and health care worker safety and the technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories. The company provides innovative solutions that help advance cellular studies and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease and cancer, improve medication management, promote infection prevention, equip surgical and interventional procedures, optimize respiratory care and support the management of diabetes. The company partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. BD has more than 45,000 associates across 50 countries who work in close collaboration with customers and partners to help enhance outcomes, lower health care delivery costs, increase efficiencies, improve health care safety and expand access to health. For more information on BD, please visit www.bd.com.
Great opportunity to support our AP team and be a part of a global company!
We are looking for a person to join our Accounts Payable team to perform activities and process steps in the AP field, in order to provide efficient and effective services to internal and external customers.
On this role you would be:
- Executing day to day accounts payable and/or payment activities assigned, with ownership of primary country and secondary country in order to guarantee the quality, efficiency, effectiveness, back-up and on-time completion of the various tasks
- Handling vendor inquiries through phone and/or email. Reconcile vendor statements, including resolution of debit balances
- Liaising with internal and external customers in relation to day to day operations.
- Participating in projects to support the implementation of new business developments
- Continuously improving the functional and technical knowledge to guarantee a high level of accomplishment of daily duties
- Operating in line with internal and SOX controls
We are looking for a person with about one year of experience ideally in a multinational finance environment. We would be looking for relevant business experience and/or accounting degree.
Additionally, we would be looking for:
- Solid spoken English required, German language would be an asset but it is not essential
- Experience with accounting software (SAP, JDE or similar)
- Customer focus skills
- Attention to details
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a new, modern office in the city center, developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international team.