Accounts Payable Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us as an Accounts Payable Specialist in our Chief Financial Officer (CFO) team. In this role, you manage supplier invoices and payments processing in a timely and accurate manner as per defined SLA/KPI metrics. You also handle day-to-day queries from internal business partners and external parties including Banks. You enforce to SOX/Audit requirements, keep all records of actions defined in the compliance audit process as well as invent and introduce operational improvement initiatives.
Your future colleagues
Accounts Payable function within CFO supports the invoice and expense payment process for all external vendors. The function is also responsible for operational improvements connected to these payment streams. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Higher level education.
- Proven experience in accounting (minimum 1-3 years) or any other related field.
- Accountability and responsibility, independent working style and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn, gain clarity around process and documents and clearly explain complicated issues.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.& German
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Open to continuous improvement (open to feedback, able to give constructive feedback).
- Customer service skills (client focus approach directed towards helping clients and internal business partners achieve their goals).
- Results-oriented, dedicated team member, who loves sharing knowledge with the team.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.