Accounts Payable Supervisor
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Kierownik / Koordynator
You have an amazing opportunity to join a global company from the medical sector that is currently creating a new SSC in Warsaw! We are looking for passionate people who can start a new job this year. Our Client won the title of Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine.
If you would like to work in an international environment, for a company focused on continuous improvement, do not hesistate and apply!
Accounts Payable SupervisorNumer ref.: /734/10/2021/PT/98568
- responsible for HR supervisory responsibilities of teams ranging from 7 to 9 direct reports
- leads the day to day operation of AP service delivery team, setting on-going individual and team objectives, prioritizing work, and optimizing resources to meet or exceed SLA’s
- support the team as the process SME to develop the staff process knowledge and provide guidance when working through complex cases.
- supports staff resource planning, organizing, and monitoring of key processes, including assisting in hiring, training, and evaluating staff, and taking effective actions to address performance matters
- ensure compliance of activities performed by the teams (Group policies, internal controls, Tax reporting)
what we expect
- minimum 1 year of experience in a people manager role (as a coordinator, supervisor, deputy team leader)
- around 3 years of professional experience in AP/PTP departament
- good working knowledge of SAP or any other ERPs
- fluent in English, other language is a plus
- ability to establish and communicate priorities
- able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner
- able to identify and work with management to innovative solutions to meet business requirements
- accustomed to work on dynamic, fast paced environment
- manage and motivate people, set direction for the team and act as a coach
- accustomed to working under pressure and with deadlines
what we offer
- bonus package (health insurance, group life insurance, eyewear refund, employee's social benefit funds, sports card, online business courses, lunch allowance, pension plan, birthday voucher)
- hybrid work model
- employment contract (3 months, and then an indefinite contract)
- convinient location in the centre of Warsaw
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47