Kingfisher plc is a home improvement company operating nearly 1,200 stores in 10 countries in Europe. We employ 77,000 people and nearly six million customers shop in our stores and online every week.
Kingfisher is currently opening a new Finance Shared Service Centre in Cracow.
We are looking for experienced candidates for the position of:
Accounts Payable Team Manager with French
Nr ref.: Nr ref.: 6659
- Min. 5 years of experience in various financial/accounting positions
- 2 - 3 years of supervisory experience
- Very good spoken & written French (B2) language skills
- University degree or qualifications in Economy, Accountancy or Finance
- Demonstrate proficiency in the domain of Accounts Payable and thorough understanding of financial accounting and reporting
- Good knowledge of accounting controls, ability to work within tight operational deadlines and priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills and cooperation attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build relationship across various stakeholders
- Being business focused and understand key business processes within an organization
- Being strongly achievement-orientated person, motivated & able to deliver quality results under pressure
- Leading a functional work team within Accounts Payable focused on the complete, accurate, and timely completion of accounting transactions
- Assuring people development by providing regular coaching and training to the team members and acting as the Subject Matter Expert for the assigned Finance Services
- Aligning team & individual objectives to achieve company’s goals
- Reviewing and assessing team members’ performance
- Supporting and motivating the team, acting as a point of referral on all personal and performance related issues, ensuring prompt and professional resolution
- Taking part in creating the team by active participation in the recruitment processes
- Performing analysis of accounts and highlighting discrepancies for correction
- Conducting investigations and reconciliations of accounts as necessary
- Leading the internal control over Financial Reporting compliance and reporting for Accounts Payable testing
- Managing the period/quarter/year end processes and delivering all required activities accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that KPIs for accounts payable are in line with SLAs
- Cooperating with various stakeholders
- Effectively and promptly identifying and resolving problems
- Working on different tasks concurrently, often with tight deadlines
- Setting right priorities regarding multiple work and demands.
- Identifying, recommending and assisting in implementation of best practices to gain efficiency and driving productivity gains
- Ensuring delivery of training in the area of expertise and proper execution of hand-over procedure within the team