- Dr. Stefana Kopcińskiego 62, 90-032 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Clariant is a focused, sustainable and innovative specialty chemical company based near Basel in Switzerland. Last year the company recorded CHF 4.4 billion in sales for its continuing businesses, harnessing the talents of its 17 000 employees across 50+ countries. Clariant’s portfolio is optimized for future growth, with a focus in three business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis and Natural Resources. We believe that our growth is all about our customers and their success. Investment in innovation capabilities and developing an inspiring environment for courageous and determined minds are therefore key to reaching our goal. Join us and help create sustainable value through chemistry for customers all over the globe.
- Minimum certificate of secondary education (preferably a University degree);
- 1 year of professional experience on a similar role (1+ years would be an advantage);
- Basic knowledge of accounting is a must;
- Excel, Word and Outlook professional working competency;
- Basic SAP knowledge is a must;
- Strong motivation to work in a complex organization focused on result and KPIs - strong customer service skills.
- Italian: Good written and spoken;
- English: Good written and spoken.
- Processing and reviewing invoices in accordance with company procedures;
- Verifying appropriate approvals of invoices, investigate, resolve accounts payable issues;
- Assisting in various month end closing related works;
- Handling vendor request by phone and email;
- Keeping organized environment in daily tasks;
- Follow established policies, procedures and methods to achieve metrics and targets;
- Deliver external/internal client satisfaction;
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement initiatives.
- language supplement
- flexible working hours + home office
- language courses
- workplace in the center of LODZ
- Multisport Card
- group insurance
- internal and external trainings