Accounts Receivable Accountant
- Gdańsk, Pomeranian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work
The primary directives of this position are to assist in providing accurate and timely financial information for the Wellbore Technologies Segment (WT) European Ledgers in a format that can be easily used by WT employees to manage their businesses, and assist in implementing and adhering to processes that will ensure the WT compliance with all relevant governmental and company standards and regulations (GAAP, SOX, etc.)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Execution of manual and automated payments through global banking system or portals
• Cooperate closely with AP, Control and Treasury teams
• Effective SOX controls
• Support both internal and external audit processes
• Monitor critical payments and be aware of country specific requirements
• Carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably be expected by line manager
• Be fully aware of personal workload, prioritise and organise to ensure deadlines are achieved
• Ensure a high standard of professionalism is maintained and that customer care is foremost
• Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area and department
• Contribute to the development of systems and improvement in working practices and processes
• Be fully familiar and conversant with department and company policies, procedures and processes, ensuring all work and actions undertaken are in full compliance at all times
Standard grade Maths, English (essential)
Qualifications in Accounting/Finance or business related subject (desirable)
Working knowledge within a finance position (essential)
Working knowledge within an accounts receivable position (desirable)
Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook) (essential)
ERP Systems knowledge (essential)
What we offer
100% company- paid benefit
Insurance cover 24/h throughout the world
Full coverage in case of sports activities
Retirement : Contribution is 1.5% from the Employer and 2% from the Employee
CLOSING DATE 30 SEPTEMBER 2023
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.