sharing the costs of sports activities
- Łużycka 6E, GdyniaGdynia, Pomeranian
- Valid for 8 daysuntil: 22 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Accounts Receivable Accountant will initially report to the Team Leader within the AR Section.
Accounts Receivable Accountant is a member of a team of accountants, overseeing all AR-related duties of a given geographical region.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a team player with ability to create an atmosphere of motivation and enthusiasm to be part of the Global Centre.
• Daily application of receipts to customer accounts
• Resolving bank/General Ledger discrepancies pertaining to receipts from daily bank reconciliations
• Working with external customers to reconcile any payment/billing discrepancies
• Reconciling Accounts Receivable sub-ledger against General Ledger
• Ensuring that AR write-offs are properly authorized as per chart of authority before submitting for booking
• Analyze financial information and summarize them
• Produce high quality reports and present data
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve them efficiently
• Showing initiative and provide input to implement process improvements
To maximize your chances, you need:
• Master’s degree in accounting or Finance
• Minimum two years of experience of Accounts Receivable processing in a high-volume environment
• Demonstrated experience with Bank and account reconciliations including month-end closing processes and general knowledge of accounting principles
• Knowledge of Oracle preferred
• Previous experience with a Professional Services Company preferred
• Excellent English skills required, written and verbal
• Additional European language skills will be an advantage.
Characteristics of Successful Employees:
• Excellent communication skills and cultural awareness
• Positive attitude, customer centric mind-set and willingness to go the extra mile to meet organizational goals
• Ability to build good relationships with different stakeholders
• Attention to detail and deadlines
• Sharp judgment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Proven ability to learn and understand new software/accounting systems.
What we offer
Scandinavian working style emphasis on trust and empowerment.
Great atmosphere of working together in a team professionals.
Competence development and possibility to participate in global projects.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
corporate sports team
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
employee referral program
33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
Our Global Shared Services organization is a group of experts driven by competence and motivation to support the DNV organization. We develop central competence for remote services, projects and development as well as support policies, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local levels.
Joining our Global Centre in Gdynia you will work in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service-oriented environment with many opportunities to enhance your professional skills and expertise, as well as build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Discover who we are and what we do at www.dnvgl.pl/companyofvalues
This is how we work
This is how we work
What do you value the most?
At DNV you can plan a long-term career with countless opportunities for competence development in an atmosphere of mutual care and respect. Here everything starts with we - we trust and support each other, we work together, when we make mistakes, we learn from them - together.
Our most valuable assets are our people, the values we live by and how we translate them into daily life, both personal and professional. Join the company of values and see for yourself that people are what we value the most.
Find out more and watch our videos on https://www.dnvgl.pl/companyofvalues