Randstad Finance specializes in conducting recruitment projects for managerial and specialist positions in financial, controlling and accountancy sector. We focus on sourcing best candidates for financial positions in order to support our Clients representing various branches, including financial services and shared service centres.
Are you currently looking for new job opportunities as Accounts Receivable Accountant?
Are you not afraid of challenges, and willing to develop in establishing new structures?
Do you have experience working in Shared Services organizations?
For our newly built Finance Global Shared Service Center located in Tricity we are looking for candidates interested in the position of:
Accounts Receivable Accountant
Ref. no: 42523
- Resolving bank/General Ledger discrepancies pertaining to receipts from daily bank reconciliations
- Working with external customers to reconcile any payment/billing discrepancies
- Working with Business Area finance colleagues to resolve old items on AR aging
- Reconciling Accounts Receivable sub-ledger against General Ledger
- Issuing accounts statements and automated payment reminders to our external customers
- Following up on overdue invoices with relevant Business Areas
- Generating past due collection notices and regular follow-up thereof
- Ensuring that aged debt reporting is accurate and up to date
- Preparing bad debt reserve in accordance with corporate accounting policies & guidelines and submitting it to General Ledger accountant for processing
- Ensuring that AR write-offs are properly authorized as per chart of authority before submitting for booking
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business administration
- Minimum two years’ experience of accounts receivable processing
- Knowledge of ERP system (SAP, Oracle)
- Very good English skills required, written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills, customer focus, good team player
Our Client provide complementary benefits package to consider short and long term needs of our employees, for example:
- Modern ergonomic working conditions
- Thorough on-boarding process
- Strong company Scandinavian culture with emphasis on competence development
- Funding for sport acitivities
- Social events
- Team building activities
- Pension program
- Private medical care