- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
ABOUT THE JOB
Accounts Receivable Accountant will support DBS AR Team located in Hungary from our office based in Warsaw, Poland
You will be part of a multi-cultural environment and due to this fact you must have excellent language skills and an international mindset.
As AR Accountant in Danone you will be responsible for contribute to the timeliness and quality of the monthly AR and TTM Customer closing process, and the justification of AR and AP Customers balances. Also you will contribute to process efficiency improvement and be responsible for :
- Manage efficiently, compliant and timely the processing of TS invoices from clients
- Timely and accurate cash allocation
- Regular and effective cash collection on past due accounts
- Work closely with Sales Department to ensure timely and accurate discrepancy resolutions
- Various reporting (cash estimation, provision for bad dept, DSO & DTO reporting, aged debtors)
- Build up good relations with customers and internal functions
- Support management team in ad hoc queries/information requests
- Assist in fulfilling the requirements of internal audits
- Ensure compliance with all Company accounting policies & Internal Control
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Relevant university degree with 1-2 years of working experience in AR or Accounting or Invoicing (intern or trainee position as well)
- Persistence and 'can do' attitude
- Openness for new challenges and willingness to develop in SSC structures
- Detail-oriented approach with a high level of accuracy and good analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain professional under pressure
- Strong team player attitude
- Excellent skills in English both written & oral
- Temporary employment contract (2 years)
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results we offer flexible working hours and home office policy
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts (all of them can be found at: https://danone.pl/professionalalisci/#benefity
After clicking 'Apply' button you will create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next step is a video call with your future manager.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Żywiec Zdrój and Nutricia we fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible".
Working in AR Team you can learn and develop your skills to help grow your knowledge and you will be part of a great industry where is passion is an everyday guest. Learn more about us at www.danone.pl