- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your main tasks would be:
Accounts Receivable Accountant with English / German / Spanish will be based in Business Services Operation Center in Warsaw, Poland, but will be closely cooperating with local business in EMEA. Responsible for billing, ad hoc billing, bank reconciliation, cash application, credit control, optimization of assigned activities and ensuring accuracy and timing at desired level.
- 1- 2 years of experience in Finance/Accounting area;
- understanding of accounting / credit control processes;
- accounting knowledge on independent level (debit/credit transactions);
- fluent in English;
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel);
- analytical skills;
- customer-oriented and has strong communication skills;
- team player.
Perfect candidate profile:
- billing / ad hoc billing (following billing calendar, verification of incoming documentation etc.);
- Credit Control (close co-operation with local market, coordinating calls with Property Managers and Clients, following agreed deadlines etc.);
- responsibility for Aging report (creation, regular update);
- daily cash application and bank reconciliation;
- Month End Closure reporting including journal entries bookings;
- cooperation with internal and external clients;
- cooperation with banks to agree cash inflows and outflows;
- cooperation with other departments and team members;
- preparation and update of internal procedures and manuals;
- other duties assigned by supervisor and line manager.
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Would like to know more about this position ? Click apply and meet our Talent Resourcing Team
develop your skills and talents.