- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. And we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
This is great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service
Leads Accounts Receivable & Cash Management (AR & CM) customer service GBS scoped markets and/or factories, creating a high performing and engaged culture, ensuring the team consistently displays the right attitudes, behaviours and capabilities.
Allocates resources effectively to meet the day to day operational needs. Enables all CM & AR processing for designated markets and factories to be carried out accurately and in line with agreed service levels, meeting the month and year-end timetables.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Leading a diverse team dedicated to processing Bank Reconciliations, Cash Allocations and Sundry Invoicing, accurately in an efficient manner, within agreed deadlines;
- Ensuring an effective control environment and managing direct reports incorporating objective setting, coaching and appraisal;
- Enabling the team to deliver excellent customer service and accuracy of financial reporting;
- Supporting continuous identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities embracing current and emerging technologies and working practices;
- Accountable for creation and maintenance of detailed transactional GBS documentation for the entities within Sub-Region cluster (processing, IFRS, Statutory requirements) and establishing the process of updating it to ensure Core Services are executed in line with Corporate and market local accounting requirements;
- Interacts with Market Chief Accountant, Market controller and Tax department to ensure significant accounting and tax changes are captured and transferred across other GBS;
You as a professional:
- University degree (Accounting or Finance beneficial);
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, or equivalent is preferred;
- Excellent proven managerial skills and experience; managing medium-size teams;
- 3+ years experience of working in an Accounting department in an international environment;
- Good technical accounting knowledge;
- Understanding of banking and payment instruments;
- SAP experience (proficient user);
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written). Knowledge of languages of the markets within the cluster preferred;
- Banking experience is a plus;
You as a person:
- Strive for professional development and be result oriented;
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to lead and influence others;
- Good communication skills;
- Be open minded, positive thinking and see the opportunities for changes;
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.