sharing the costs of sports activities
Accounts Receivable Junior Accountant
Metsa Group Services sp. z o.o.
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
- full office work, hybrid work
- remote recruitment
We are looking for Accounts Receivable Junior Accountant for temporary position.
Metsä Group Services in Gdańsk is looking for Junior Accountant in Accounts Receivable team for temporary position. We offer an interesting and independent job in an energetic and international environment in a Shared Services Center in Gdańsk.
Junior Accountant in AR is responsible for bank statement and invoice processing accurately and within agreed deadlines.
What do you get to do?
• Ensuring that all bank statements and incoming payments from local banks are accurately processed and payments allocated within agreed deadlines
• Responsible for using multiple banking solutions / online banks and related
• local accounts
• Posting of bank statements from local accounts to GL (non-product related payments)
• Identify and communicating payment discrepancies
• Process handling invoice requests (miscellaneous invoices) and ensuring that all invoice requests are accurately processed and sent within agreed deadline
• Identify errors in In-House Cash payments
• Ensure that all internal customer queries are dealt efficiently, effectively and to the satisfaction of an external customer and the relevant business unit
• Provide accurate information to AR and AP on a timely and accurate basis
• Undertake all other work as requested
Accounting knowledge (accounting certificates, studies, courses)
English for daily communication with team members
Knowledge of payment handling solutions and online banks
What we offer
Attractive location of the office: 4 minutes to SKM, trams and buses,
Very good atmosphere that will make you feel better than at home,
Work from Monday to Friday with flexible hours - we start between 7.00 and 9.00,
During work, we have a 30-minute lunch break,
Near the office there are restaurants, shops such as Netto, Biedronka and Aldi.
We provide benefits such as: medical care, life insurance, MultiSport Card, MyBenefit Platform, Holiday subsidy, etc.
We take care of our planet through a series of ecological principles,
Integration meetings of our team at the company's expense.
private medical care
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
With us, you always have the support of your team. Your own desire and interest open doors to good career development. Metsä offers great opportunities to grow into being a top expert in your field.
Sending your application
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV and tell also your salary request. The search is open until 26.06.2022 but the interviews start immediately and the position is filled as soon as a suitable person is found. Hear you soon!
Metsa Group Services sp. z o.o.
Metsä Group is a forerunner in sustainable bioeconomy utilising renewable wood from sustainably managed northern forests. Metsä Group focuses on wood supply and forest services, wood products, pulp, fresh fibre paperboards and tissue and greaseproof papers.
In 2019, Metsä Group’s sales totalled EUR 5.5 billion, and it employs approximately 9,300 people. Metsäliitto Cooperative is the parent company of Metsä Group and is owned by approximately 103,000 Finnish forest owners.
Group Services employs some 600 specialists in the fields of energy, IT, law, supply, HR, communications, sustainability and finance who support Metsä Group and its business areas in the execution of its strategy.